and how to look fabulous from 2010 to 2011, with big party & bigger attitude.
Celebrate the New Year in style with the following inspirations:
Bold & beautiful brights with crystals.
Plain yet chic sparkling with statement hair accessories.
Glittery ornamental pieces to complement your outfit.
Classical, shimmering blacks.
Wild animalistic leather & print.
The beauty rules for surviving a series of party & misadventure?
1) Be yourself & enjoy yourself.
2) Facial – one that relax you & replenish your complexion.
3) Primer – only the best known to you ( or as affordable ) should be used.
4) Pressed powder – long lasting, oil controlling, shine minimising type with a modern matte finish.
5) Highlighter in the correct spots – inner corner of eyes, the temples, top of cheekbones.
6) Blotting papers & Q tips.
7) Mascara – smudge proof with glossy finish.
8) Perfume – preferably your signature fragrance.
9) If everything fails, a classical red lipstick.
10) Never ever forget to take off all your makeup & grimes before you slumber down!