In this part of the series, let’s look into impressive body & hair products that work for me……
1) This Works Skin Deep Dry Leg Oil – ultra nourishing, yet feels greaseless.
2) Nude Smoothing Body Refiner – refines, tones, firms & slims! Does slender down the tummy & thighs to a certain extent.
3) Bliss Fat Girl Slim – an exfoliator that uses aromatherapy to tone, decongest,diuresis & suppress the appetite, OMG.
4) Nubo Bien Etre Serum – anti-aging & up lifting essential oil.
5) Lierac Huile Sensorielle aux 3 Fleurs – multi-purpose silky oil for hair & body; Limited edition, and the scent is addictive.
6) Kiehl’s Creme de Corps – winter must have.
7) Occo Sipan No2 shower gel – wonderful coastal scent that instantly transport me to the waterfront.
8) NEOM bath oil – ALL of them, goodness gracious me, NEOM’s bath oils are saturated with very high concentration of essential oils, these blends are potent & work wonders!
9) Rodin Olio Lusso body oil - with those same fragrant essential oils ( 11 in total ), this is the only moisturizer you will ever need.
10) Ormonde Jayne Champaca bath oil – a pure indulgent for your body & soul.
11) Snowberry Everyday SPF 15 - completely natural, with a deliciously light, clear texture.
12) Kerastase Bain Nutri-Thermique – gentle shampoo that cleanses & nourishes.
13) Kerastase Lumiere Nutri-Sculpt – instant shine & suppleness with natural hold, almost a HG hair putty / wax.
14) Shu Uemura Essence Absolue – camelia oil infused hair serum for ultimate softness.
15) Bamford Rose bath oil – beautiful blends of essential oils suspended in natural oils of sweet almond & apricot kernel, amazingly relaxing & skin-softening.
16) Malin & Goetz Peppermint shampoo -hydrating shampoo incorporating natural peppermint extract ( 1% ) with amino acid-based cleansing agents. Effectively purifies and balances all hair and scalp types; Blended for frequent use without drying, stripping, irritation, or build-up. Residue-free formula!
17) Chanel Coco Mademoiselle fresh hair mist – essential for clubbing.
18) Chanel Cristalle EDT – Floral-fresh, subtle, a harmonious blend of citrus, honeysuckle and hyacinth. My first love.
19) Byredo Rose Noir EDP – a decadent, dirty rose with intense and animalic quality. Liberty exclusive in UK.
20) Le Labo Fleur D’Oranger 27 EDP - Orange Blossom enhanced by fresh floral and lemony notes, rounded out by musk and the succulent, sunny touches of bergamot, petit grain and lemon. Liberty exclusive in UK.
21) Tom Ford Tuscan Leather – a Chypre blend that is raw yet sensual. Saffron, Raspberry and Thyme open to Olibanum and Night Blooming Jasmine. Leather, Black suede and Amberwood add an intricate richness.
22) Tom Ford White Suede – the musk of raw desire. The supple scent of elegant suede and smooth leather, heightened by velvety rose, warm amber and sensuous musk.
23) Chanel Coromandel – a voluptuous Oriental scent, starting with an Amber vibrato, followed by dry notes of Frankincense and Benzoin, then, soulful woody notes add elegance and depth to the sensuous accord.
24) Chanel Sycomore – a rich wood fragrance with a noble character; Vetiver, with an elegant Sandalwood note and dashes of Cypress, Juniper and Pink Pepper, for an earthy, warm and enveloping, yet subtle presence.
25) Chanel Cuir de Russie Parfum – evocative of sumptuous leather and rich, exotic woods; My most precious fragrance, not only it’s in parfum form, but also it’s extremely limited in distribution & I got it as a gift from someone significant.
To be continued……